Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lex Nail Lacquer in Cayman Cabana

Here I go changing my nails already. Hehe. I got this wonderful Sample of a Lex Nail Polish a week or so ago and with the Thanksgiving Holiday I hadn't had a chance to try it out until now! Of course this was FREE from Isthatodd.com! I actually really really like it! 
The bottle is gorgeous, it looks super cute on my nail shelf.


 I actually really like the color, the formula was wonderful, it was really easy to put on. A very bright color as you can see, it would be perfect for Easter! This color actually looked really similar to the ELF Polish I tried the other day in Mint, but this product in my opinion is vastly superior.
I used the Dazzle Dry Base coat and the Dazzle Dry Top Coat, also freebies from a while back on ITO, on my nails today! The result is really nice, but bright, shiny nails! :) Can't speak for durability yet, but you best believe I will be putting it to the test! 

Again, this was a free sample from www.isthatodd.com ! Free to sign up, and get free samples for participating on the site! Easy peasy! No I don't work for them, nor do I get paid to talk them up! I just really enjoy the site so I like showing them love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment