Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How to Snag Your Man With Fresh Mint Mentos Gum

 
How to Snag Your Man With Fresh Mint Mentos Gum!

It was Christmas Eve and he was there. The man from the office I've had my eyes on since orientation. He was looking exceptionally well in his perfectly tailored suit. I kept my eye on him all night as he moved around the room, melting the hearts of all the single women at the party. Feeling hopelessly depressed I sat at the Hors d'oeuvres table popping Garlic Shrimp and drinking coffee to make it through the night.  I thought I saw him looking my way a few times, but maybe I was reading too much into it. 

As I was eating the last piece of shrimp, one of my girlfriends approached and told me she over heard him talking to one of his buddies, Saying how he couldn't wait to catch me alone under the Mistletoe. Being the wonderful friend that she is, she also told me that my breathe would kill him before we even got to lock lips! She opened her purse and pulled out some Fresh Mint Mentos.

"Take one of these and he won't be able to resist!" 

That gorgeous man in that perfectly tailored suit is now my husband. That kiss under the mistletoe, thanks to my girlfriend and her Fresh Mint Mentos Gum, sealed the deal. You can almost say those Irresistible and long lasting mints helped me snag my husband! I never head to a party without my Fresh Mint Mentos Gum so when one of my girlfriends breathe smells not so fresh, I can offer up A Mentos, and who knows, maybe she will snag her man too!  

* I received Mentos Pure Fresh to test through Influenster's VoxBox program. That has in NO WAY influenced my opinion on this product and brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment