Monday, November 28, 2011

Free Sample Of the Day!

Good Morning Ladies!

I just wanted to share this with you all, since the Holidays are coming and I know I'm always looking for items to put into my guys stockings, as I am sure you are as well! My husband loves Cologne so I figured this would be perfect for him!


Free Sample of Armani Men's Fragrance

Get a free sample of Armani Code or Armani Sport Code men's fragrance.

How to get it: To request yours, "Like" Georgio Armani Beauty on Facebook. Next, select which sample you'd like to receive by clicking the "Get a Sample" button for Armani Code or Armani Sport Code under the Code for the Holidays tab. Then fill out a short form.
 
This Free offer is only good while supplies last, so make sure you snag yours ASAP! 


No comments:

Post a Comment