Sunday, February 19, 2012

Is That Odd's Anniversary Swag Bag

Hi Ladies. I Was very excited to find the latest Swag Bag from Is that Odd in my mailbox. As always, the contents of my bag were anything but a disappointment.

 A good variety of items, from Eye Cream, to Hair Accessories, and cosmetics. As always it even comes with a really cute Is that odd reusable tote bag (Not Pictured). I will show close up's and swatches of the items below :)

 First item, is a really cute Head band from France Luxe. Its a shiny black flexible Band with little rubbery teeth that help it from slipping off your head after you place it. I can't wait to try this out!

Next are sample sizes of the following items: Murad .03 FL oz Essential C- Eye Cream with SPF 15. Chella Hello Beautiful 0.17 FL oz Resurfacing Mask. Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating wash 6 ml. Bareminerals Naturally Luminous Duo for Combination skin 1ml each Purifying Facial Cleanser and Purely nourishing moisturizer.

Really excited about this one, Full Size Napoleon Perdis Coral Island Lip Gloss. It's a really nice nude gloss, smells amazing (like Passion Fruit), and goes on smoothly. Not too sticky or gloppy and has decent last-ability. This is something I would pay for! :) Thank you ITO.

Here is a swatch so you can see how nude it is! I love it.

Last but not least, I got a Napoleon Perdis Eye Shadow Palette. Nice sized Natural Colors, the pans are about the size of a dime, so it gives you a decent amount of the colors.

 The colors are not named, so I did the swatches in the same spots they would appear on the palette. The pigmentation is awesome! I am very very very impressed with the quality of this palette!!

Same thing again, the swatches are lined up to match the spots on the palette. Gorgeous colors right?
I just want to say congratulations to the wonderful ladies over at IsThatOdd.com on their first anniversary! May they have many more and even more successful anniversarys than their first. I was honored to be a part of it, and greatly appreciate being one of the recipients of the swag bag. So be sure to head on over and sign up if you haven't already (It's Free, and the people are great). Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. coooll so you got this for being a member for a year?

    ReplyDelete