Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Tiffany & Co Glasses

My husband and I were at the mall yesterday and we decided it's a New Year so we need new glasses! I was looking around quite unimpressed with the selection this year (looks just like last years styles) when this woman, the best sales woman EVER, brought out a tray of the glasses that JUST came in! Not having high hopes I skimmed the tray really quick as she walked by and something glittery caught my eye! Call it love at first site. She must have thought i was nuts, but I practically jumped her for those frames. I snatched them up and ran for the nearest mirror.

These are the glasses from the front. Thin Silver frames, thin sides. I was all about the thick darker statement frames last year, but I wanted something to brighten up my eye area this year. That way when I spend all the time doing up my eye makeup nice, you can see them better!  

Here are the glasses from the back!! Aren't these just the cutest things ever??? I love love love the Key Design at the temples. They have little gems all around the hearts for just a touch of bling bling! They are different then what I've seen before and that's how I knew I had to have them! The outside of the sides are black and the insides are the signature Tiffany Teal.


Here is a close up of the temples! Isn't that Key design Gorgeous??? So unique. Those little gems really do pack some serious sparkle if you turn your head just right!


Another thing I really like is the only real Advertising for Tiffany & Co is on the inside arm of the glasses. So it's not like your walking around with advertisement all over your face!

So those are the glasses that I got! My poor husband ordered some fancy rimless Ray Bans I believe they are, and because they are rimless they had to be shipped out to have the Lens' done. So he won't be getting his glasses back for 14 days!! Poor guy, he was so disappointed. So I decided I won't wear my glasses until his come in to be fair! :)  Anyone else get some new frames for the New Year???

5 comments:

  1. Those are darling! I'm not a huge Tiffany fan, but I'd totally wear those~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's what I liked about them too, they were so much different then what I've seen :)

      Delete
  2. Love the key on it! :) I won't be 'updating' my glasses just yet. I still really like my Covergirl ones that I have. I don't wear them much, so I figure might as well stick with them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know covergirl made glasses!! We pay a lot each year for good Vision Insurance so I might as well use it! (: Only reason I got new ones!

      Delete
  3. I didn't even know covergirl made glasses!! We pay a lot each year for good Vision Insurance so I might as well use it! (: Only reason I got new ones!

    ReplyDelete