Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NYC New York Color Review

  Hey Beautifuls! 
I got this awesome Lipgloss complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program! I will go into detail more about Influenster in another post. I love this gloss, I was sent NYC's Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City #582. 
 I love the consistency of the gloss, it glides on nicely, it's not sticky or gloppy. It smells like candy, I'm going to have a hard time not licking my lips! 
 The nude color is gorgeous. This is definitely one that I'm going to be using in my weekly line up!
I also really like the applicator, it looks like a regular felt tip applicator, but it's a little longer and much more flexible then the ones I normally find in glosses so it feels nice to use and the gloss covers your lips effortlessly.

Information on the Gloss from the Makers:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

If that wasn't enough and you're interested in finding out more about their products, Check out their website at http://www.newyorkcolor.com !!!!!!!!!!!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment