Sunday, December 11, 2011

Big Chunky Necklaces

I am totally into big chunky silver necklaces right now. I found this awesome steal the other day for a Fleur-de-Lis Pendant Necklace! It has the perfect amount of bling, but at the same time looking dressed up. I have this black turtle neck knit sweater I can not WAIT to wear this with. Can you guess how much I paid for it?? Well, if you guessed 12$ you would be way wrong! I only paid $4 for this necklace! 

 I can honestly say this is one of my favorite purchases lately! It's nice and big too! As you can see it's as long as my palm. I got this from a site called www.nomorerack.com  


Nomorerack is the online shopping destination for those who want quality brand named apparel and accessories for up to 90% off retail! They offer a wide variety of authentic designer merchandise, products and trendy items through short term daily deals. Their deals start at 12pm EST and they normally run until 12pm the following day, and that time they change their inventory and offer something new for the next 24 hours. The most popular stuff sells out pretty quick, so if you are interested in something (they send a preview email) you should be waiting at 12 to snag it! 
They also do this thing called Insanity Deals, but I don't bother with that. I've seen two pop up ever and they are sold out before you even have the chance to click on them, but for the sake of conversation I'll let you know about them. In addition to their regular  daily deals, every month they announce 1,000 extra deals with prices that are super crazy. They're called Insanity Deals and 1,000 deals going live at different times throughout the month, you never know the time of day that they will pop up and some days they don't have any, but below you can see the kinda stuff and for what prices they go for. Also the reason the stuff is sold out before you can hit "Refresh".



So yeah, I just wanted to share with you ladies my sexy new necklace! :) I can't wait to find the right occasion to wear it too! Maybe I'll just get all dolled up to do the dishes this week =P 

Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Till next time....

xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment