Wednesday, August 10, 2011

For The Love Of All Things Makeup!!!

Hey Girls! 

If your reading this that means I've got one part of my challenge complete already, just getting you here! Yes this is a beauty blog, or will be after I get it up and running. Now before you start thinking, "Yet Another Beauty blog??? Aren't there enough of these out there already???" Those Blogs don't have me in them. Which that fact alone makes this one infinitely more awesome. LOL. Just Kidding. But no really, there are a lot of these type of blogs out there, and I will try my hardest to make this one somewhat different. How will I do that??? Well that's the second part of my challenge and mission, keeping you wanting to come back and check out my new posts and updates! I will also include reviews, thoughts and opinions of things other then Makeup as well to help mix things up. Stay tuned and please allow a little time for me to make this site worth coming back to for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment